Monday, December 14, 2009

Ice creams and jogging

I am addicted to ice creams..!!I like jogging, all that endorphins kick is too good.. but laziness sometimes overcomes the feel good factor :)
Last time i had such heavy dose(read more than 20litres in 4-5 months) of ice creams was when i was in US. I came back to Bangalore and could int pack myself into many of my jeans ahhh.. hit the panic button, that's when jogging comes into picture. 1.5kms daily(I'll be ready to lie down and sleep by then) for few months did wonders and i was back to normal. Thank you jogging but winter is coming and no more jogging..
Then came the big sale in Spar supermarket near my place for a new brand of icecream - real fruits and nuts,no fat simply superb 'Italicks' Mrp Rs.250 for 500ml sold for Rs.59 !! I grabbed 6 ,after trial we bought 24nos of mango,melon,real pista ,vanilla,chocolate and banana flavours,thankfully we had a big freezer, all that frozen peas got kick out. We finished the entire set ,just me and my hubby, our son has allergies so none for him!!. Hubby being the regular workout sort of guy didn't put on an inch !! Yesterday i joined the joggers in the park !!

No comments: