Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bags

Photos of the bags i made.
My better half have tried and failed to teach me about photography fundas like aperture and shutter speed etc.. so obviously the photos are crap.. but visible..(i hope)!!

Bag 1 : Nerd bag from pillow case.
I bought this pillow cases caz it was thick and just big enough for the kind of bag i had in mind and i couldn't get the same thick material for bags in shops.So.. voila pillow case to bag , my first bag!!





This bag is with black lining and pockets.I removed the zipper from pillow case,made a slit in the middle, inserted a lining in the lower part and the flap part is left as it is, double layered.
I used a cotton belt for handle.


Bag2: Place mat to simple hand bag
This thick cotton place mat was double layered and i decided to make a semi circle shaped bag. Materials used were some plain brown cotton for sides and strap. Small black bangle to attach the strap and a zipper. This one is without a lining as i used the double layered mat as such.
Bag in making



Finished product


No comments: